Do you need a last minute hostess gift or the perfect present for your foodie friend?! Here is the most delicious cranberry jam spread that is so easy to make, you can get it cooked and wrapped in under 2 hours. I partnered with my amazing foodie loving, registered dietitian friend Nicole Ryan of Good Soul Nutrition to create this super easy recipe!
This jam can be paired with artisan bread, a cheese board, crackers, cookies, dips, ahhhh!
This super simple jam is made with only 6 ingredients!
PREP TIME // 10 minutes
COOK TIME // 1 hour
SERVING SIZE // Depending on what size jars you use, you can fill roughly 8 16oz mason jars. I got mine at Target!
- Gather ingredients, prepare your apple, measure out your sugar and cinnamon, squeeze your orange and half of lemon into a separate bowl.
- Place all ingredients in a medium sized sauce-pan. Stir. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Once the mixture is simmering, reduce heat to medium-low, cover with a lid, and stir frequently. Let simmer for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes, then transfer all of the contents of the pan into a blender and puree until desired smoothness. Some will prefer the jam with larger chunks while others may like it more smooth. Makers choice!
- Let cool completely.
- Transfer jam to your mason jars, then add optional wrapping and embellishments to be presented as a lovely little homemade gift! (Jam will last about 5 weeks in the fridge)
If you want to add more to this gift, consider picking up a delicious homemade loaf of bread from a local bakery, or simply a bottle wine and a block of cheese! You will make anyone on your list very happy this holiday season!
Enjoy friends! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!